The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

FS Maranello Rotax Go Kart

23K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  dk10438 
#1 ·
This is for the ultimate track experience. Capable of pulling 2.5 G's, your ribs will never be the same! Selling this to get a "street legal kart". This kart is really clean and comes with a kartlift one man stand. The rotax engine is low maintenance and has its own on board electric starter. I never raced the kart, just turned laps at Moran and Adams. Has brand new tires just mounted, new Yuasa battery just mounted but never used, 2 spare gel batteries, extra sprockets, vertical kart stand, micron 2 with beacons, etc. I am in located in the Los Angeles area and am willing to meet somewhere within 50 miles. I am not willing to crate the kart. pictures available on request. Engine has approximately 8 hours (but i have to double check). Seat is a large Tillet. I will throw in the gloves, MiR kart suit, neck brace as well. Selling all my kart stuff, turnkey for 3500.00, firm.

Kart is available for inspection if desired, additional photos on request. Please note that the Kartlift is a 600 dollar stand and that the tires (photos taken before new tires taken) and new battery which were never used cost approximately 300 dollars. My loss is your gain.

Formula libre Vehicle Go-kart Kart racing Motorsport

View attachment 33138

Attachments

See less See more
Preview image for a collapsed post.
#2 ·
WOW..... I know karts and this is a smoking deal. Then engine alone would run you $2800!!! The engine and stand are worth the $3500. If it was not that I already have three Energy karts in the garage I would buy it!!!

DK, if you do not sell it I would suggest you change out the gear to a belt drive and go road racing. It is a whole bunch funner than sprint racing and you get to race some cool tracks like the Streets of Willow, Infineon, Reno Fernley, Thunderhill, just to name a few in California.

We just ran our Energy Rotax at Thunderhill and won the TaG Light class.

Rick

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.